1. Blitz the Digestive Biscuits in a hand
blitzer until they are entirely crumbed.
2. Heat your butter in a small pot over
stove until completely melted.
3. Mix the melted butter with the biscuit
crumbs in a large mixing bowl. Massage well using hands. The crumbs will start
to stick together a bit. This will for the base of your pie.
4. Pour all the crumbs into a tart tin
lined with baking paper on the base. Gently push the crumbs out to the edges of
your tin. Be sure to cover the entire base of the tin and the edges.
5. Once the crumbs are evenly spread,
press down firmly to compress the crumbs into a crust. Press firmly along the
edges too. And now your base is ready.
6. Pour the jam or Nutella over the base
of your pie and spread it out to the edges.
7. Now you’re ready to prepare your cream
topping. In a large mixing bowl, add 250 grams of marscarpone cheese (room
temperature), 1 tablespoon of icing sugar, 2 cups of thickened cream, 1
teaspoon of vanilla bean paste, and 80grams of melted white chocolate.
8. Using a hand mixer, beat the cream on
low, moving up to high. After a few minutes the cream will start to form
9. Directly add cream to jam, layer on.
10. When entire surface is covered, it’s
time to add the strawberries. Thinly slice your strawberries and place them in
a circular pattern starting from the outside and moving in.
11. Place in the fridge for 1 hour to set.
Et Voila !
It’s that easy! You can eat it straight away, but I like to pop it in the
fridge for an hour or so to allow the crust and cream to really set.