Last updated 09 September 2020
The following terms and conditions apply to David Lawrence Privileges Program Australia.
- Members can earn a $25 reward for every $250 spent.
- Members can redeem rewards online or David Lawrence in Myer and David Jones.
For Level 1-3 members, rewards have a 30 day expiry date
For Level 4 members, rewards have a 90 day expiry date
- Members can earn a $25 reward for every $250 spent.
For Level 1-3 member, $250 must be spent over a 30 day period
For Level 4 members, $250 must be spent over a 90 day period
- Birthday rewards (commencement September 2020).
- Individuals who join the David Lawrence Insider Loyalty Program (David Lawrence Insider) and/or redeem Rewards agree to be legally bound by the Member Terms and Conditions.
- Tiers 1-4 are calculated on a member’s last three years spend, once a member moves up to a new tier, their tier will not be brought down. Members will continue to enjoy all the benefits of their tier as long as they remain in the David Lawrence Insider loyalty program.
- In its absolute discretion, David Lawrence reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the David Lawrence Insider Loyalty Program at any time. David Lawrence will endeavour to notify all members of changes yet will not be liable if it does not.
- David Lawrence reserves the right to amend or replace these terms and conditions at any time without notice. Any modification to the Terms and Conditions may be applied to a Member retrospectively.
- David Lawrence will not accept any liability for any email, mail or mobile communication to any Member that is misdirected, lost or not received.
- Member account numbers are not transferable and remain the property of David Lawrence.
- Rewards will be calculated on a per member basis. Where a member accumulates a spend balance on $250, after all discounts have been applied, a $25 reward will be earned.
- Spend is not accrued on rewards redeemed, for example, if you purchase an item valued at $250 and use your $25 reward, only $225 in spend will be accrued.
- Spend balance and reward entitlement is specific to a member account number. Where a Member holds multiple member accounts, each account operates independently for the purposes of reward calculation and redemption. To consolidate member accounts, please contact customer care.
- Rewards will be loaded onto the Member's account within 24 hours after eligible transactions in store or on dispatch of online orders.
- Rewards will expire 30 days from the date of issue for Level 1 – Level 3 members.
- Rewards will expire 90 days from the date of issue for Level 4 members.
- A Member's spend balance will be reset to zero where the member does not make a purchase within 30 or 90 days from their last transaction.
- David Lawrence will notify members of any reward entitlements via email. Members must provide a valid email address to ensure that they receive email notifications regarding rewards and rewards expiry.
- David Lawrence reserves the right to exclude certain items and promotions from contributing to a member’s spend balance for the purposes of calculating a reward entitlement.
- Rewards are held in the David Lawrence point of Sale system until redeemed or until they expire.
- Rewards are not transferable, are not redeemable for cash and may not be redeemed on gift vouchers or postage.
- All Rewards have an expiry date at which point they will no longer be available for redemption. David Lawrence reserves the right to change the expiry date of any Reward at any time without prior notice.
- David Lawrence reserves the right to exclude certain items and promotions from being redeemed when using Rewards.
- Only Rewards from one David Lawrence Member account can be presented per transaction.
- David Lawrence will not be held responsible or liable if Rewards are not able to be redeemed for whatever reason but specifically, in the case of a technical failure of software or hardware.
- Rewards can only be redeemed once. If you try to redeem more than once the reward redemption will subsequently be declined and our customer care team will be in contact with you.
- Rewards can be redeemed online or at David Lawrence in Myer and David Jones.
- Purchases made with The Iconic, Myer online (myer.com.au), and David Jones online (davidjones.com.au) are not eligible to earn rewards and new tiers.
- Any returns will impact the spend balance and therefore, reward entitlement. If a customer wishes to return a purchase that has been recorded on a member account, David Lawrence will process the return and the member's spend balance will be reduced by the value of the return and may be in negative balance.
- Any exchanges may impact the spend balance, and therefore, reward entitlement. If a customer wishes to exchange a purchase and the exchange is for a product of lesser value than the initial purchase, David Lawrence will process the exchange, and the member's spend balance will be adjusted to reflect the exchange and may be in a negative balance.
- Members must provide their birthday details (DD/MM/YYYY) prior to their Birthday in order to receive a Birthday Reward. The Birthday reward amount varies on the member’s current tier.
- Rewards will be issued 3 weeks before the Member’s birthday.
- Members are eligible for 1 Birthday Reward in any 12 month period and will be notified of their reward via email or occasionally via SMS.
Birthday Rewards are valid in-store at David Lawrence at Myer and David Jones (when served by a David Lawrence staff member) and online. When shopping online, any rewards will be available to redeem in the checkout once signed in. Rewards can be redeemed once only, are not transferable, not redeemable for cash, cannot be redeemed against a prior purchase, and cannot be redeemed on gift vouchers, postage or alterations. Rewards are accurate at the time of issue. Any subsequent transactions, including returns, may impact the reward amount. Birthday Rewards will expire 30 or 90 days after the issue date unless redeemed prior. Rewards are subject to the terms and conditions of the David Lawrence Insider Member Program outlined above.
HOW TO REDEEM REWARDS
1. When applying a reward, simply log in, add your items to your shopping bag and proceed to the final confirm and pay page, where you are asked to enter your payment method.
2. Underneath your items, towards the bottom of the page you will see a box, preloaded with your reward.
3. When using a reward please ensure the GO button is pressed to apply a reward, as otherwise it will not be applied to your account.
RETURNS INVOLVING REWARDS
We note that a reward(s) used towards your order with more than one item will be equally distributed across all items within the order. If an item(s) is returned, a refund will be processed for the amount paid minus part of the reward used towards the item.
IN CONCESSION STORES
DAVID LAWRENCE IN MYER AND DAVID JONES
1. Visit your David Lawrence location.*
2. Shop our latest range.
3. Quote your member number (found on your reward notification email) to a David Lawrence team member in store and we’ll apply it to your purchase at the register.
*Please note that earning and redeeming rewards in store is only available at stores within Australia.
NEW ZEALAND MEMBERS
The David Lawrence Privileges Program New Zealand was created for customers who shopped in our New Zealand stores. The New Zealand program ceased operation as of 1st April 2017 due to the closure of all David Lawrence stores in New Zealand. All rewards issued to Privileges members that had not already been redeemed prior were expired on 31st March 2017. Privileges members were no longer eligible to earn rewards on purchases in store from 9th March 2017.
Please note that customers who wish to continue shopping with David Lawrence, can shop online and sign up for an online account for the David Lawrence Privileges Program Australia, which enables you to earn and redeem rewards online.