Last updated 28 July 2017
The following terms and conditions apply to David Lawrence Privileges Program Australia.
- Members can earn a $25 reward for every $250 spent within a 60-day period.
- Members can redeem rewards online or David Lawrence in Myer and David Jones. Rewards have a 60-day expiry.
- Birthday rewards (commencement October 2018)
- Individuals who join the David Lawrence Privileges Loyalty Program (David Lawrence Privileges) and/or redeem Rewards agree to be legally bound by the Member Terms and Conditions.
- In its absolute discretion, David Lawrence reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the David Lawrence Privileges Loyalty Program at any time. David Lawrence will endeavour to notify all members of changes yet will not be liable if it does not.
- David Lawrence reserves the right to amend or replace these terms and conditions at any time without notice. Any modification to the Terms and Conditions may be applied to a Member retrospectively.
- David Lawrence will not accept any liability for any email, mail or mobile communication to any Member that is misdirected, lost or not received.
- Member cards are not transferable and remain the property of David Lawrence.
- Rewards will be calculated on a per member basis. Where a member accumulates a spend balance on $250 within a period of 60 days, after all discounts have been applied, a $25 reward will be earned.
- Spend balance and reward entitlement is specific to a member account number. Where a Member holds multiple member accounts, each account operates independently for the purposes of reward calculation and redemption. To consolidate member accounts, please contact customer care.
- Rewards will be loaded onto the Member's account within 24 hours after eligible transactions in store or on dispatch of online orders.
- Rewards will expire 60 days from the date of issue.
- A Member's spend balance will be reset to zero where the member does not make a purchase within 60 days from their last transaction. For online orders the transaction date will be the date of order dispatch.
- David Lawrence will notify members of any reward entitlements via email. Members must provide a valid email address to ensure that they receive email notifications regarding rewards and rewards expiry.
- David Lawrence reserves the right to exclude certain items and promotions from contributing to a member’s spend balance for the purposes of calculating a reward entitlement.
- Rewards are held in the David Lawrence point of Sale system until redeemed or until they expire.
- Rewards are not transferable, are not redeemable for cash and may not be redeemed on gift vouchers or postage.
- All Rewards have an expiry date at which point they will no longer be available for redemption. David Lawrence reserves the right to change the expiry date of any Reward at any time without prior notice.
- David Lawrence reserves the right to exclude certain items and promotions from being redeemed when using Rewards.
- Only Rewards from one David Lawrence Member account can be presented per transaction.
- David Lawrence will not be held responsible or liable if Rewards are not able to be redeemed for whatever reason but specifically, in the case of a technical failure of software or hardware.
- Rewards can only be redeemed once. If you try to redeem more than once the reward redemption will subsequently be declined and our customer care team will be in contact with you.
- Rewards can be redeemed online or at David Lawrence in Myer and David Jones.
- Purchases made with The Iconic, Myer online (myer.com.au) and David Jones online (davidjones.com.au) are not eligible to earn points or rewards.
- Any returns will impact the spend balance and therefore, reward entitlement. If a customer wishes to return a purchase that has been recorded on a member account, David Lawrence will process the return and the member's spend balance will be reduced by the value of the return and may be in negative balance.
- Any exchanges may impact the spend balance, and therefore, reward entitlement. If a customer wishes to exchange a purchase and the exchange is for a product of lesser value than the initial purchase, David Lawrence will process the exchange and the member's spend balance will be adjusted to reflect the exchange and may be in a negative balance.
Birthday Rewards are valid in store at David Lawrence at Myer and David Jones (when served by a David Lawrence staff member) and online. When shopping online, any rewards will be available to redeem in the checkout once signed in. Rewards can be redeemed once only, are not transferable, not redeemable for cash, cannot be redeemed against a prior purchase, and cannot be redeemed on gift vouchers, postage or alterations. Free delivery applies to the total order value before rewards are applied. Rewards are accurate at the time of issue. Any subsequent transactions, including returns, may impact the reward amount. Birthday Rewards will expire 30 days after the issue date, unless redeemed prior. Rewards are subject to the terms and conditions of the David Lawrence Privileges member program outlined above.
HOW TO REDEEM A REWARD
David Lawrence in Myer and David Jones
Your reward is waiting for you at the register. Simply quote your member number (found on your reward notification email) to a David Lawrence team member and we’ll apply it to your purchase at the register (available at stores within Australia only).
Use our store locator
to find a David Lawrence location near you.
- Sign in to your online account under "Returning Customers“ using your registered email address.
- Go to the checkout after you've finished shopping and you'll see your reward on the "Confirm and Pay" page.
- Enter your bonus reward amount and click “Go” to apply the reward to your order total.
For assistance on how to redeem rewards, please contact Customer Care
NEW ZEALAND MEMBERS
The David Lawrence Privileges Program New Zealand was created for customers who shopped in our New Zealand stores. The New Zealand program ceased operation as of 1st April 2017 due to the closure of all David Lawrence stores in New Zealand. All rewards issued to Privileges members that had not already been redeemed prior were expired on 31st March 2017. Privileges members were no longer eligible to earn rewards on purchases in store from 9th March 2017.
Please note that customers who wish to continue shopping with David Lawrence, can shop online and sign up for an online account for the David Lawrence Privileges Program Australia, which enables you to earn and redeem rewards online. Click here
to join the David Lawrence Privileges Program Australia.