NEED TO RETURN SOMETHING? IT COULDN'T BE EASIER.
We will gladly accept returns within 30 days of receipt, any item purchased from the David Lawrence online store that meets the criteria of our online returns policy.
- Online Returns Policy
- Returning an item purchased with Afterpay
- Can I return Sale items?
- How to return an item by post?
- How to return an item from stores that have closed?
- International Returns
ONLINE RETURNS POLICY
- All returns must be made within 30 days of receipt of your order.
- We are unable to offer exchanges for online orders. Refunds will be processed for all returned items.
- Refunds will be processed in $AUD.
- You can return your item(s) purchased online to us by post or in person to our standalone stores
- We are unable to process refunds in person at our head office or the online warehouse.
- We request you include your original receipt/invoice with your parcel.
- All items purchased in our online boutique must be returned unused, unworn and unwashed with original swing tags still attached or they may not be accepted.
- We will provide a refund on any full price or SALE item that is faulty or not as described.
- We will provide a full refund on any full price or SALE items for change of mind or not suitable. Please note postage is non refundable.
- All shoes should be returned without scratches or stains and in their original, undamaged shoe box.
- Due to hygiene reasons we are unable to accept returns for swimwear, earrings and hosiery, unless they are faulty or have been sent to you by error.
- When trying on clothing, please ensure that you are not wearing any fragrance, make-up or deodorant that may leave a scent or mark.
- Refunds will be credited against your original method of purchase.
- If you placed your order using a gift voucher as your method of payment you will be sent a credit/gift voucher as soon as the return has been processed.
- If you placed your order using a loyalty reward, your reward will be credited back to you via a credit note.
- Please note that concessions located in a David Jones or Myer department store are unable to offer a refund or exchange on any items purchased online.
RETURNING AN ITEM PURCHASED WITH AFTERPAY
All customers looking to refund an item/s purchased with Afterpay must return their items to THE ONLINE STORE. Please note that items purchased online with afterpay cannot be refunded in David Lawrence stand alone stores, Myer and David Jones locations.
Please return your items FREE OF CHARGE (AU customers only) to the following address:
Att: David Lawrence Customer Care Afterpay
69-73 Gow Street
Padstow NSW 2211
If you have any questions you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or contact us by phone on +61 2 8080 9041 or Australia only (toll free). Monday to Friday, between 9am and 5pm (AEST) and we will be happy to help you.
All sale items purchased online can be returned either online or to a David Lawrence standalone store for a full refund, provided the item meets all the conditions of our returns policy shown above. This differs from our in-store policy where we will offer a credit voucher or exchange for the value of sale items bought in-store which are returned for ‘change of mind’ reasons; stores will provide a refund on any item that is faulty.
If you elected to return your parcel back to us by Australia Post, visit the AusPost
Website and enter your parcel tracking number, this will have been included on the label emailed to you.
RETURNING PURCHASES FROM CLOSED STORES
Should you wish to return or exchange a purchase that was made at a closed store, please review and follow the instructions provided below.
If you made a purchase at a standalone store (a store which is not in a Myer or David Jones)
You can return your item(s) to any of our standalone stores within 30 days of purchase. If you are unable to get to a standalone store – you call also send you item(s) to our Customer Care team for a full refund. Unfortunately, if you are returning by post, we are unable to offer an exchange. Returns will be refunded to a nominated bank account and can only be processed if you have your original receipt. All items must be returned unused, unworn and with their original swing tags attached and adhere to our returns policy.
You will need to return your items (please include your receipt and contact information in the parcel) to the following :
Attention Customer Care
219-231 Botany Road
Once your return is received one of our friendly customer care team members will contact you regarding your refund.
If your item was in the Sale or you purchased from an Outlet store
Unfortunately we do not offer refunds for sale items purchased in-store (this includes items in our outlet stores) due to “change of mind”. We will offer a refund for any item that is faulty, has been wrongly described, or is different from the sample shown to you. Please follow the instructions above to return your faulty or misrepresented item.
If you made a purchase at a Myer or David Jones concession
You will need to return your item to the respective Myer or David Jones store and they will be able to help you with your return. Unfortunately, we are unable to accept returns to our standalone stores, or the online store, if your item was purchased at Myer or David Jones.
RETURN ITEM(S) PURCHASED ONLINE TO A DAVID LAWRENCE STANDALONE AUSTRALIAN STORE
To return or exchange an item in store, please take your item(s), receipt and payment card into any David Lawrence standalone store(excluding outlets).
Orders made via PayPal maybe refunded to the credit or EFTPOS card of your choice. Please note that the card holder name must be identical to the name on the order confirmation and form of photo identification must be presented.
to find your nearest David Lawrence standalone store.
Please note: We are unable to process refunds in person at our head office or online store.
RETURNING AN ITEM BOUGHT IN A DAVID LAWRENCE STORE
STAND ALONE STORE
Purchases made in-store can only be returned to a David Lawrence standalone stores; returns must be made within 30 days of purchase. Returns will be credited against your original method of purchase and can only be processed if you have your original receipt. All items must be returned unused, unworn and with their original swing tags attached.
Sale Purchases; please chose carefully as we do not offer refunds for sale items purchased in-store. Should you wish to return a sale item purchased in-store we will offer a credit voucher or exchange only. We will offer a refund for any item that is faulty, has been wrongly described or is different from a sample shown to you. Please retain your receipt as proof of purchase.
Please do not post in-store purchases to our online warehouse as they are unable to process your return and will have to send it back to you.CONCESSION STORE
Any purchases made in our Concession Store Myer and David Jones, must bereturned within 30 days of purchase and can only be returned, to ourMyer and David Jones Concessions stores. No refunds or exchanges at ourDavid Lawrence standalone stores on purchases made in our concession stores
International Orders must be returned by post to our Online Store, to ensure the safe return of your parcel we recommend that you use a trackable service and retain proof of postage until your return is processed.
1. Complete the returns form included with your order, alternatively you can print a copy here
2. Pack your items into the original packaging (or suitable new packaging) and ensure you include the original invoice and the completed returns form.
3. Post the parcel back to the following address:
David Lawrence Online store
c/o Williams Fashion Logistics
69 – 73 Gow Street
Padstow NSW 2211
Once we have received your item(s) we will notify you by email when it has been processed. Please allow up to 2 weeks from the confirmation date for your account to be credited. Refunds will be processed in $AUD.
If you have any questions you can email us at email@example.com or contact us by phone on 1800 100 366 (toll free if calling from Australia), 0800 766 774 (toll free if calling ffrom New Zealand), or +61 2 8080 9091 (if calling from overseas) - Monday to Friday, between 9am and 5pm (AEST) and we will be happy to help you.