NEED TO RETURN SOMETHING? IT COULDN'T BE EASIER.
We will gladly accept returns within 30 days of receipt, any item purchased from the David Lawrence online store that meets the criteria of our online returns policy.
ONLINE RETURNS POLICY
- All returns must be made within 30 days of receipt of your order
- We request you include your original receipt/invoice with your parcel.
- All items purchased in our online boutique must be returned unused, unworn and unwashed with original swing tags still attached.
- All shoes should be returned without scratches or stains and in their original, undamaged shoe box.
- Due to hygiene reasons we are unable to accept returns for swimwear, earrings and hosiery, unless they are faulty or have been sent to you by error.
- Refunds will be credited against your original method of purchase.
- If you placed your order using a gift voucher as your method of payment you will be sent a credit/gift voucher as soon as the return has been processed.
- If you placed your order using a loyalty reward, your reward will be credited back to you via a credit note.
All sale items purchased online can be returned either online or to a David Lawrence
standalone store for a full refund, provided the item meets all the conditions
of our returns policy shown above. This differs from our in-store policy where
we will offer a credit voucher or exchange for the value of sale items bought
in-store which are returned for ‘change of mind’ reasons; stores will provide a
refund on any item that is faulty.
STEP-BY-STEP RETURNS PROCESS
- Return item(s) by post for free within Australia
- Return item(s) by post from outside Australia
- Return item(s) to a David Lawrence standalone Australian storeRETURN ITEM(S) BY POST FOR FREE WITHIN AUSTRALIA
We offer free returns by post for all online orders delivered within Australia.
To ensure your parcel is returned back to us safely and securely, you can choose from two convenient options:
• Returns by Australia Post
• Drop off at a ParcelPoint location - There are over 1200 convenient ParcelPoint pick-up locations and 500 return drop-off locations across Australia. For more information about ParcelPoint please read our Frequently Asked Questions.
Here are step-by-step instructions to follow when sending an item back to us by post within Australia:
1. Package your item(s) into the original parcel packaging or suitable new packaging. Ensure you include your order receipt (original copy).
2. Complete the Returns Form you would have received in the parcel with your order, (alternatively you can print a copy of the Online Returns Form by clicking here).
3. Visit http://parcelpoint.com.au/davidlawrence/return and follow the prompts on the screen.
4. Enter your order number (which can be found in the 'My Account' section of the website, or on your order confirmation email).
5. Select the reason for the return.
6. Click on the relevant tab to send your parcel back to us via a ParcelPoint store or Australia Post.
7. Download and print off the returns label and attach it to your parcel. Please ensure you cover (or remove) any old labels.
Whichever method you choose you will receive an email confirmation with your tracking information. Once we have received your returned item(s) we will send you an email as confirmation.
Please Note: If you wish to exchange an item, you must purchase your preferred item and send back the unwanted item for a refund to avoid any disappointment as we are unable to process exchanges online.
TRACKING YOUR RETURNS PARCEL
If you dropped your parcel off at a ParcelPoint location, visit http://parcelpoint.com.au/track
and enter your ‘ParcelPoint Reference’ number, which is located in the ‘Proof of Lodgement’ confirmation email.
If you elected to return your parcel back to us by Australia Post visit http://auspost.com.au/track/track.html
and enter your parcel tracking number, this will have been emailed to you by Australia Post upon lodging your return over the counter at Australia Post.Changes to your order
Please note we are unable to make any changes to an order
after it has been placed, this includes cancellations. If you realise you
have made a mistake, please place an order for the correct item, after you
receive your first order you can return it for a full refund. Please
follow this link http://parcelpoint.com.au/davidlawrence/return for your free post returns label. For any further assistance, please contact our customer care
RETURN ITEM(S) BY POST FROM OUTSIDE AUSTRALIA
International Orders must be returned by post to our Online Store, to ensure the safe return of your parcel we recommend that you use a trackable service and retain proof of postage until your return is processed.
1. Complete the returns form included with your order, alternatively you can print a copy here
2. Pack your items into the original packaging (or suitable new packaging) and ensure you include the original receipt invoice and the completed returns form.
3. Post the parcel back to the following address:
David Lawrence Online Store
c/o Williams Fashion Logistics
69 – 73 Gow Street
Padstow NSW 2211
THINGS TO REMEMBER:
- All full priced items purchased online or via phone can be returned in person to our standalone stores or by post for a refund.
- We are happy to provide a credit note only for SALE items purchased online that are being returned for change of mind reasons (including unsuitable size purchased)
- We will provide a refund on any full price or SALE item that is faulty or not as described.
- Any items returned to us must be in their original condition – returned items that are damaged, soiled or returned without their original labels may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer.
- When trying on clothing, please ensure that you are not wearing any fragrance, make-up or deodorant that may leave a scent or mark.
- The receipt you received from us with your original order must be included in the package that you return.
- Refunds will be credited to your original method of payment. Refunds will be processed in $AUD.
- We are unable to process refunds in person at our head office or the online boutique.
- You can return your item(s) to us by post, through our boutiques or via international post/courier.
- We cannot offer returns on pierced jewellery, underwear, hosiery or swimwear if the hygiene seal is removed, unless they are of unsatisfactory quality or unfit for purpose.
For all general enquiries, online purchases, phone orders or to request a Post Returns Label simply call or email us at email@example.com or contact us by phone on 1800 100 366 (toll free if calling in Australia), 0800 766 774 (toll free if calling in New Zealand) or +61 2 8080 9091 (if calling from overseas) - Monday to Friday, between 9am and 5pm (AEST) and we will be happy to help you.