Terms and Conditions
DAVID LAWRENCE PRIVILEGESGENERAL
Customers can continue to join, shop and earn rewards
- Members continue to earn rewards on spend and $25 for every $250 on full price items.
- Members can redeem rewards. Rewards have a 60 day expiry. Encourage customers to redeem rewards!
We have suspended the following member privileges until further notice
- Birthday rewards.
- Complimentary basic alterations at LookSmart Alterations.
- Individuals who join the David Lawrence Privileges Loyalty Program (David Lawrence Privileges) and/or redeem Rewards agree to be legally bound by the Member Terms and Conditions.
- In its absolute discretion, David Lawrence reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the David Lawrence Privileges Loyalty Program at any time. David Lawrence will endeavour to notify all members of changes yet will not be liable if it does not.
- David Lawrence reserves the right to amend or replace these terms and conditions at any time without notice. Any modification to the Terms and Conditions may be applied to a Member retrospectively.
- David Lawrence will not accept any liability for any email, mail or mobile communication to any Member that is misdirected, lost or not received.
- Member cards are not transferable and remain the property of David Lawrence.
- Spend balance and reward entitlement is specific to a member account number. Where a Member holds multiple member accounts, each account operates independently for the purposes of reward calculation and redemption. To consolidate member accounts, please contact customer care.
- New Zealand card holders (where a member joined the program in store in New Zealand) may not redeem rewards online.
- Australian card holders (where a member joined in store in Australia or the member signed up online) may not redeem rewards in store within New Zealand.
- David Lawrence will notify members of any reward entitlements via email.
- David Lawrence reserves the right to exclude certain items and promotions from contributing to a member’s spend balance for the purposes of calculating a reward entitlement.
- Rewards are held in the David Lawrence point of sale system until redeemed or until they expire.
- Rewards are not transferable, are not redeemable for cash and may not be redeemed on gift vouchers, postage or alterations.
- All Rewards have an expiry date at which point they will no longer be available for redemption. David Lawrence reserves the right to change the expiry date of any Reward at any time without prior notice.
- David Lawrence reserves the right to exclude certain items and promotions from being redeemed when using Rewards.
- Only Rewards from one David Lawrence Member account can be presented per transaction.
- David Lawrence will not be held responsible or liable if Rewards are not able to be redeemed for whatever reason but specifically, in the case of a technical failure of software or hardware.
- Rewards can only be redeemed once. If you try to redeem more than once the reward redemption will subsequently be declined and our customer care team will be in contact with you.
- Rewards will be calculated on a per member basis. Where a member accumulates a spend balance of $250 within a period of 60 days, after all discounts have been applied, a $25 reward will be earned.
- Rewards will be loaded onto the Member’s account within 24 hours after eligible transactions in store or on dispatch of online orders.
- Rewards will expire 60 days from the date of issue.
- A Member’s spend balance will be reset to zero where the member does not make a purchase within 60 days from their last transaction. For online orders the transaction date will be the date of order dispatch.
- Any returns will impact the spend balance and reward entitlements. If a customer wishes to return a purchase that has been recorded on a member account, David Lawrence will process the return and forfeit any loyalty rewards earned on the initial transaction purchase. Reward balances may be negative if a reward has been redeemed prior to the return of goods. The Member’s spend balance will be reduced by the value of the return and may be in negative balance.
- Any exchanges may impact the spend balance, and therefore reward entitlement. If a customer wishes to exchange a purchase that has previously resulted in a Reward being earned, and the exchange is for a product of lesser value than the initial purchase, David Lawrence will process the exchange and any loyalty rewards earned on the initial transaction will be forfeited if the subsequent transaction results in a spend balance that is lower than the reward spend threshold.