Terms and Conditions
• Individuals who join the David Lawrence Privileges Loyalty Program and/or redeem Rewards agree to be legally bound by the Member Terms and Conditions.
• In its absolute discretion, David Lawrence reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the David Lawrence Privileges Loyalty Program at any time. David Lawrence will endeavour to notify all members of changes yet will not be liable if it does not.
• David Lawrence reserves the right to amend or replace these terms and conditions at any time without notice. Any modification to the Terms and Conditions may be applied to a Member retrospectively.
• David Lawrence will not accept any liability for any email, mail or mobile communication to any Member that is misdirected, lost or not received.
• Member cards are not transferrable and remain the property of David Lawrence.
• The David Lawrence rewards program is valid at all David Lawrence stores (excluding Outlet), at David Lawrence in Myer and David Jones stores and online at davidlawrence.com.au.
• To be eligible for rewards, in store purchases must be recorded against the Member’s account number. A member card must be presented prior to purchase or store staff must be advised of the Member’s details in order to locate the Member account in the point of sale system prior to the transaction being processed. For online purchases, members must first log on to enable purchases to be recorded against the member account. Purchases that are not recorded against a member’s account at the time of the transaction will not be eligible for rewards.
• Spend balance and reward entitlement is specific to a member account number. Where a Member holds multiple member accounts, each account operates independently for the purposes of reward calculation and redemption. To consolidate member accounts, please contact David Lawrence customer care.
• New Zealand card holders (where a member card was issued in store) may not redeem rewards online.
• Australian card holders (where a member card was issued in store or the member signed up online) may not redeem rewards in store within New Zealand.
• David Lawrence will notify members of any reward entitlements via email.
• David Lawrence reserves the right to exclude certain items and promotions from contributing to a member’s spend balance for the purposes of calculating a reward entitlement.
• Rewards are held in the David Lawrence point of sale system until redeemed.
• Rewards are not transferrable and may not be redeemed on Gift Vouchers, postage or tailoring.
• All Rewards have an expiry date at which point they will no longer be available for redemption. David Lawrence reserves the right to change the expiry date of any Reward at any time without prior notice.
• David Lawrence reserves the right to exclude certain items and promotions from being redeemed by using Rewards.
• Only Rewards from one David Lawrence Member account can be presented per transaction.
• David Lawrence will not be held responsible or liable if Rewards are not able to be redeemed for whatever reason but specifically, in the case of a technical failure of software or hardware or an EFTPOS malfunction.
• Rewards can only be redeemed once. If you try to redeem more than once the reward redemption will subsequently be declined and our customer care team will be in contact with you.
• Spend $250 and earn a $25 Reward
• Rewards will be calculated on a per member basis. Where a member accumulates a spend balance of $250 on purchases made from 1st August 2014, after all discounts have been applied, a $25 reward will be earned.
• Rewards earned between 1st August, 2014 and the relaunch of the David Lawrence Privileges loyalty program will be issued when the new Loyalty Program is launched (Date to be confirmed).
• Rewards will expire 60 days from the date of issue.
• A Member’s spend balance will be reset to zero where the member does not make a purchase at David Lawrence stores or online within 60 days from their last transaction.
• Any returns will impact the spend balance, and therefore reward entitlement. If a customer wishes to return a purchase that has previously resulted in a Reward being earned, David Lawrence will process the return and forfeit any loyalty rewards earned on the initial transaction purchase. The Member’s spend balance will be reduced by the value of the return.
• Any exchanges may impact the spend balance, and therefore reward entitlement. If a customer wishes to exchange a purchase that has previously resulted in a Reward being earned, and the exchange is for a product of lesser value than the initial purchase, David Lawrence will process the exchange and any loyalty rewards earned on the initial transaction will be forfeited where the subsequent transaction results in a spend balance that is lower than the reward spend threshold.